var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-26948469-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
After spending lot of time in altering DNS entries finally managed to get my site running in Google app engine as sub domain
UserAppId.appspot.com as www.UserAppId.mydomain.com
************How To MAKE WORK with WWW *************
http://mydomain.com OR http://www.mydomain.com
OK. How do I get my domain directly by www and not as sub-domain???
Here is the answer!!!!!!
Step by step to set up
- Click here to go to http://appengine.google.com ( and sign in if you’re not already logged in )
- Pick your google app id under ‘My applications‘
- Go to Application Settings in the left menu> Click on Add Domain under ‘Domain setup’ and then follow steps to link your domain with google app [ Ignore this step if you've already linked your google app with your domain name ]
- Click here to go to www.google.com/a/ and log in
- go to Dashboard -> Scroll down to end of the page and select your google app under Google App engine section
- userAppId settings page > choose Web address > click on Add new URL
- Input www and then click on Add button
- Using your domain hosting provider’s web interface, add a CNAME for www for your domain and point to ghs.google.com
Now you have www.mydomain.com linked to your app.